Precision Pneumatics is recruiting now for a trainee Technical Sales Engineer to join our growing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This position is ideally suited to a graduate with an engineering background who is looking for a rewarding and varied career in Sales or a Field Service Engineer seeking a new challenge.
The role will see the successful candidate working alongside our existing Technical Sales Team and will include travelling to customers in Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire and North Wales.
The role will include but is not limited to the following key tasks:
- Strengthening the company’s relationships with existing customers and developing new business opportunities
- Carrying out site surveys and understanding the customers’ requirements
- Making presentations to promote new products and special deals
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Processing quotations and updating the companies computer records
- Adhering to company processes and procedures
- Recording orders and sending details to head office
- Carrying out competitor analysis and understanding their products and services
- Attending conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient IT skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good organisation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Good mathematical skills
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Workplace Pension
- Training and Development Opportunities
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK and be able to demonstrate this prior to applying.