Vacuum is critical in a wide variety of applications and Precision Pneumatics offers a range of vacuum pumps for use in different scenarios. From small rotary vane driven vacuum pumps for localised operation to the Atlas Copco GHS+ Variable Speed Drive range of large scale vacuum pumps, we can provide the solution that suits you.
Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
An oil-injected vane pump is an ideal solution for smaller point-of-use applications including packaging, woodworking, plastics, paper and printing, material handling and other demanding applications. Rotary vane Rough Vacuum pumps are basic but reliable machines with a good oil retention at all operating pressures. Rotary vane vacuum pumps from Atlas Copco include internal injection channel in the pump. This helps reduce the amount of external piping required and minimises the risk of leaks. They are also more compact and quieter than their predecessors, making them suitable for use in smaller spaces.
Atlas Copco GHS+ Rotary Screw Vacuum Pumps
The GHS 350-900 VSD Series is a range of new generation, intelligent, oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps with Variable Speed Drive(VSD) technology from Atlas Copco.
These unique products offer:
- Superior performance against benchmarked oil-sealed and dry vane vacuum pump technologies.
- Increased efficiency – State-of-the-art screw technology, Variable Speed Drive (VSD) and innovative motor design combine to produce a leap forward in efficiency.
- Quiet operation – Noise levels are around half that of comparable technologies.
- Sustainable productivity thanks to built-in efficiency.
- Reduced environmental impact due to ultra-high oil retention at all operating pressures.
If your business is based in Liverpool, Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire or North Wales and uses vacuum within its production, get in touch to find out more about how our friendly and knowledgeable team can help help you achieve the vacuum pressure you need whilst also holding costs down.